IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: Worship in the sanctuary and live on Facebook at 11:00 am. For the most up-to-date information, please visit our Facebook page. We look forward to seeing you in spirit, if not in person, and appreciate your patience in these unusual times. Keep praying, keep Christ before you, and keep the faith.
Making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
(For weekly topics and Scripture references, click here.)
Jane Mattison, Marshall Garrett, Tammy Edmunds Ochoa, Family of Dorothy Bell, Eric Parker, Chris Blanchard, Nancy Moore (Rosemary Hopkins’ sister), Sam Moore ( Rosemary’s niece), Eddie Drinkard, Doug Pollock, Patty Pendrey, Gus Mayo, Judy Thompson, Ernie Sweat (brother of Tina Lewis), Stephanie Chapman, Lauren Austin, Rose & Olin Newby, Steve Broome, Beth & Tommy Bunch, Greg Thompson, Blake Thompson, David Adams, Stephen Adams, James Poss, Mark Bundy, Dot Branham, George Clark, Becky Wilson, Sandra Wheatley
Please complete a prayer card to add to our prayer list.
Please update us on those listed above.
Advent Study Because of Bethlehem: Love is Born, Hope is Here by Max Lucado will be led by Pastor Liza beginning Tuesdays, November 29th from 10:00 am - 11:30 am in Wesley Hall and Thursdays, December 1st from 6:30-8:00 pm in Wesley Hall. Please purchase the study guide to participate in this 4 week study. We have 10 copies at the church for purchase - $9/each.
Chancel Choir Christmas Cantata
Sunday, December 4, at 5:00 in the sanctuary.
C.O.O.L. Kids Club Upcoming Holiday Activities (All activities are in Wesley Hall)
· Christmas “Make and Take” Party—Wednesday, December 7, 4:00-5:30
· Prayer Time—today, from 5-7 pm in the sanctuary
· Chancel Choir Christmas Cantata—December 4, at 5:00 pm in the sanctuary
· Cornelia Johnson Circle Christmas Dinner at Nick’s Place on Tuesday, December 6, at 6:00
· PreK Christmas Program, Tuesday, December 20, at 6:30 pm
· Christmas Eve Candle-lighting and Holy Communion with Live Nativity 5:30 pm
· Christmas Day Worship 10:00 am - no Sunday School
· Prayer Time—December 30, from 5-7 pm in the sanctuary